Returns and Warranty Policy
Our Returns and Warranty Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant laws.
Your Rights under the Australian Consumer Law – Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Coffee Machine Superstore will determine the extent of the failure.
- Espresso machines and grinders for domestic applications: 12 months RTB parts and labour
- Espresso machines and grinders for commercial applications- i.e cafes and offices: 12 months RTB – spare parts only
- Accessories and other equipment- as dictated by manufacturer/importer
Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Coffee Machine Superstore is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. Coffee Machine Superstore adopts the same approach. As you can appreciate, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.
Any liability of Coffee Machine Superstore or our agents in connection with goods or services supplied by us to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Coffee Machine Superstore, be limited to:
- In relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; and
- In relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- This Warranty is transferable to a subsequent owner of a Coffee Machine Superstore product, in the event of the sale of that product, provided that Coffee Machine Superstore is informed in writing within 14 days of the sale of the subsequent owner’s name and contact details. The new owner of the equipment must retain the original invoice or copy thereof to be entitled to warranty service.
- Warranty service is provided only within the country of purchase- i.e Australia.For any product return, please contact us. This includes products that carry a manufacturer’s warranty. Any cost incurred by you in returning the item to us will be borne by you.Please retain your receipt.In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product purchased from Coffee Machine Superstore, including those products which carry a manufacturer’s warranty, you must have clear proof of purchase – typically, but not always, a receipt.If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us then, under the law, we are entitled to reject the return of your product.
What should I do if I have changed my mind and want to return a product?
Please choose carefully as we do not normally accept return of goods where you have simply changed your mind or have chosen poorly. Should we decide to accept a return, a restocking fee of 20% is applied to all returns of items held in stock. Special order items cannot be returned. We cannot accept returns on used equipment nor of equipment without packaging or in opened packaging. Return freight to us is payable by you.
Product Assessment for warranty repair.
Once proof of purchase has been established, if the product fault can safely and clearly be determined, we will offer you either a refund, exchange or repair. The available remedy will depend on whether the fault amounts to a major failure. In some instances, we may need to consult with the manufacturer or importer to determine the fault and resolution. Most faults can be easily repaired within a reasonable time frame. We will not offer a repair or replacement if the product has been damaged via misuse or abuse. Examples include but are not limited to inadequately filtered water, lime scaling, corrosion due to high chloride ion concentrations in water, operator errors, unauthorised repair work or modification and fair wear and tear.
Whist we understand that many clients would like a loan machine in the event of a warranty item, we regret that this service is not available. We prioritise all warranty work over general repair to ensure the most rapid service possible.
- Where there is no fault found, the product will be made available for collection by the customer.
What should I do if I am having difficulties with getting my product to work?
If you are experiencing problems operating your product, we strongly recommend that you contact us
It is our experience that often when customers believe the product they have purchased is faulty; it can usually be resolved with some basic ‘troubleshooting’.
What should I do if the equipment is fixed or I have bulky items to return?
If your product cannot be easily returned to us please contact us and we will do our best to offer a local solution. Please note that this may not be possible in all areas of Australia.
What happens if I have purchased a product online and need to return it?
Items can be returned by mail. Please contact us to coordinate this.
If I can’t find my receipt, can I use a bank statement as proof of purchase instead?
- Unfortunately Coffee Machine Superstore will not accept a bank or credit card statement unless the amount shown on that statement directly corresponds to the amount at which the product in question was purchased. Where multiple items were purchased in that transaction, it limits our ability to establish proof of purchase. We cannot provide copies of receipts if lost or misplaced.
- Please note: When a refund is granted, we will refund the original purchase price via the previous method of payment indicated on the receipt.
How To Return an Item
- Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
- Mail your returned item to:
Coffee Machine Superstore Pty Ltd
Returns Department Tracking #
C/O Diamond Freight Services Pty Ltd
102-104 Logistics Street
Tullamarine Vic 3043
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- When you placing an order with Coffee Machine Superstore you agree to provide us with current, complete and correct information so that your order can be processed. By placing an order you the purchaser agree to abide by the terms and conditions as listed.
- If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation from Coffee Machine Superstore then your order has not been processed.
- All products in the website are priced in Australian Dollars and are excluding GST which is 10% added at the time of the purchase.
- Prices of goods displayed on the website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to change without notice.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged a fee of 2.5% when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded. All payments are made securely through Secure Pay.
For more information on Secure Pay read here: https://www.securepay.com.au/
- Goods will not be shipped until full payment including freight charges has been received and the payment has been cleared by our bank. If paying by credit card only one card will be accepted. Multiple cards used to pay for one order will not be accepted. Coffee Machine Superstore must be satisfied with the validity of the order before shipping will occur.
- All orders are generally shipped within 48 hours of your online order Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
DIAMOND FREIGHT SERVICES PTY LTD
- All dates supplied for delivery of goods are approximate only. We will always guarantee to do our best to get the goods shipped to you on the dates we specified but we are not responsible for delays created by 3rd parties.
- We cannot promise that goods will be delivered on a certain day at a certain time as this brings in transportation issues that we have no control over. We aim to have good delivered withing 2 – 5 Business Days
- Goods arranged for delivery by Coffee Machine Superstore on behalf of the customer are deemed to be made to the kerbside or street level of the address supplied by the customer unless previously advised by the customer. Should stairs or upper levels be involved that Coffee Machine Superstore has not been advised of, then the carrier may not be correctly equipped and may refuse delivery. It is the responsibility of the customer to advise Coffee Machine Superstore of all details regarding delivery and access. Failure to do so may mean that further freight charges may be incurred which are the responsibility of the customer. Should the customer not be at the address to receive the delivery and that causes the carrier to have to return a 2nd time this may also incur a charge. These additional charges will be charged to the credit card supplied at the time of the purchase.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information via email. Please note that some orders using may only have a booking reference and not have tracking numbers.
- The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
- If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Other general terms
- By accessing this website you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. Hospitality Superstore reserves the right to amend the website Terms and Conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability without providing notice to you.
- Coffee Machine Superstore will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with pictures, descriptions and pricing of products. However in the interests of product development some products may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Coffee Machine Superstore does not warrant that a product is available or suitable for your needs. It is a customers sole responsibility to decide the suitability of a product for their purposes. By accessing this website you agree that Coffee Machine Superstore retains no liability for availability or suitability for your purposes.
- 40% deposit is required when placing an order with Coffee Machine Superstore if goods are not in stock and are to be specially ordered in.
- Cancellation for orders that are being specially made can only be accepted if the items have not commenced manufacture. If the order is already under manufacture it cannot be cancelled and payment is required in full. Should the customer refuse to pay for the goods, any deposits paid will be forfeited as there is no return on custom made goods.
- If any item is a stock item and the purchaser wishes to cancel, at least 3 days notice must be given before shipping. Orders will not be accepted for cancellation on the day of shipping or if the carrier has already collected the order. Under these circumstances the purchaser is still liable to take the goods and payment in full is expected.
- Goods being returned for credit must be arranged in advance with Coffee Machine Superstore and shipped to the nominated address at the purchasers expense. Should a customer change their mind and wish to return goods, a refund will not be given but a credit note will be issued. All goods returned are subject to our standard 20% restocking fee. Goods must be returned as they were sent out, in their original packaging, with warranty cards and manuals if appropriate and cannot have been used in any way. Failure to observe these conditions will mean the goods will not be accepted for return and no credit will be issued.
- It is at Coffee Machine Superstores total discretion as to whether goods can be returned for credit. Please note that there are no refunds. If goods are accepted for return a credit note only will be issued.