Showing 1–50 of 90 results
or 4 payments of $312.50 with AfterpaySelect options
or 4 payments of $374.75 with AfterpayEnquire Now
- PID display for the individual adjustment of the boiler temperature and the display of the brewing time for your espresso
- Short heat up phase
- Elaborately manufactured stainless steel body
- High-end ECM brew group with innovative stainless steel bell
- Premium-quality stainless steel boiler
- Easy access to the expansion valve for an individual brew pressure adjustment
The Pro 500 is beautiful designed as much as it is user friendly.
It has an extremely large cup tray which is completely removable in order to be able to comfortably fill the water tank. No need to inconveniently remove the cups each time. The nostalgic rotary valves are spring-loaded, making it impossible to overwind them. Thus, they are free from wear and tear.
Perfect for BaristasBianca is an espresso machine without compromises, with E61 group, manual control of the water flow and dual boiler. It has been created for those expert baristas that know how to get the best out of every coffee.
The “Rolls-Royce among filter holder machines” and multiple test winner. This machine has a stainless steel body with exquisitely crafted perfection and optic elegance.It comes complete with a large cup warming tray, professional valve technology, boiler and pump pressure guages for measurement and control lamp for indication of water shortage. A superb addition to you home.
The popular PRO 700 is a semi-automatic, dual-boiler espresso machine with PID-display, which has been equipped with a new design and new functions.The temperature for both boilers may be adjusted individually. The display shows the brewing time with up to the second accuracy. The steam boiler has a dedicated on/off switch. The Pro700 may be used with water tank or fixed water connection. New!
- E61 Brew group with stainless steel mushroom.
- New ergonomic wear-free rotary valves. Fits more comfortably, opens quicker and gives a better feeling of control while steaming.
- New gauges in classic black. Now Ø 60 mm for perfect readability.
- The drip tray branded with the “P” for Profitec.
- Dual boiler espresso machine
- Coffee boiler made of stainless steel with a 0.75 l volume; steam-/hot water boiler with a 2.0 l volume; boiler insultion
- Steam boiler which is independently connectible with an additional on/off switch